Schedule a professional Brazilian Blowout or Keratin Treatment.
These semi-permanent treatments help eliminate frizz and straighten curls and waves.
Both treatments can be applied to almost any hair type and last about three - six months. Plan on your salon visit taking 2 - 4 hours.
1. Reduced frizz
2. Less curl
3. Faster drying time
4. Smoother texture
5. More manageable hair
Call 601.707.5218 today to discuss your needs or to schedule your appointment today!
1. Take care of your skin: cleanse properly and use sunscreen daily. Call us for your free skin analysis with Rosie, our aesthetician, and get started on a good skin care routine. Remember, 95% of your selfie is your skin!
2. Keep make-up light and neutral. Toss products that are more than 3 months old – they could be growing harmful bacteria.
3. Don’t use heat on your hair daily. Try braiding, ponytails, beachy waves, or going natural.
Want straight hair for back to school? We offer Brazilian Blowouts and Keratin Treatments. Get less frizz, more manageable hair, and faster drying time. Call us today at 601.707.5218 to schedule your appointment.
4. Get your sleep and stay hydrated. At least 8 hours nightly and 64 ounces of water daily will help you stay alert while helping you look and feel your best.
5. Get organized. Stay calm as the busy school year kicks-off by keeping a journal, planner, and/or master list of your assignments and things to do.
6. Come see us. Call 601.707.5218 today to schedule your appointment today!
1. Start with a trim.
2. Shield your hair from the sun: use a hair care product with UV filters and wear a hat if heading outside for a long time.
3. Saturate your hair with water or leave-in conditioner before hitting the pool or beach to protect it from chlorine and salt.
4. Switch to a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
5. Skip the hot tools and give your hair a break from blow dryers, flat irons, and curling irons. Try braiding your hair when it's wet for a wavy look when it dries.
Call 601.707.5218 today to schedule your appointment today!
... IT HAPPENS BY APPOINTMENT
Your key to healthy skin includes what you put into your body as well as aesthetic treatments and the products you use on your skin.
Call 601.707.5218 today to schedule a complimentary consultation with our aesthetician, Rosie Whittington. Rosie will create a personal plan with you get your skin summer ready!
The busy spring season is almost here! Remember to take time to savor the little things that bring you joy.
Did you know January is National Thank You Month?
Expressing gratitude is one of the best forms of self-care. It helps you feel positive emotions, build better relationships, and be a stronger person. It's a win-win! Check out the simple tips above to show gratitude to the people in your life.
Try these 7 simple and fun self-care tips to reduce holiday stress and experience a joyful holiday season!
Give Yourself the Gift of Time: you probably won’t FIND the time, so make yourself a priority and SCHEDULE time for yourself so you can give to others from a full cup.
Get Organized: set a budget and keep all of your holiday to do’s in one place. Download a simple holiday planner like this one from Living Well Spending Less (FREE THROUGH TODAY). If you missed the free LWSL planner, check out this one by Uncluttered Simplicity.
Prioritize What’s Important to You: let go of the need to have the perfect holiday season and focus on the activities that feel joyful.
Keep a Gratitude Journal: celebrating what we’re thankful for is one of the best stress-busters because it gives us time to clear our minds and reflect on all the good in our lives.
Get Moving: yoga, stretching, walking, and other exercise releases tension and helpful hormones in our bodies to help us fight stress and related illnesses that stem from a run-down immune system.
Stay Hydrated: water removes toxins from your body and helps support your vital functions, moisturizes your skin, and supports vitamin consumption for your hair and helps it grow. It can also help you avoid or minimize stress related headaches.
Create New Traditions: take a good look at your traditions – are they really all must-do’s? Ask yourself: does this tradition bring us joy? Is there a way we could simplify it? Would we rather do something else?
We want to help you look and feel your best as we head into this holiday season. So, check out our Misteltoe Marketplace Special below and call us to schedule your appointment.
1. Switch from lotion to cream - it hydrates better. Apply to your body right after showering.
2. Use an overnight mask - your skin regenerates most when you sleep.
3. Undo summer damage and uneven pigmentation by using a skin brightener lotion on your face before applying make-up.
4. Keep using sunscreen year-round to protect your beautiful skin.
Call or email us if you need help with any of these tips.
1. Make-up: Go modern and light with bold lips and neutral eye makeup.
2. Hair: Opt for braids, a loose updo, or a ponytail. Want simple? Straighten hair and add a beautiful headband or go with romantic curls.
3. Dress: short dresses or two-piece dresses in fun, floral prints and luxurious fabrics like sequins and satin are on trend. Popular colors include deep wine, black, and navy or brighter reds and pinks.