1. Switch from lotion to cream - it hydrates better. Apply to your body right after showering.
2. Use an overnight mask - your skin regenerates most when you sleep.
3. Undo summer damage and uneven pigmentation by using a skin brightener lotion on your face before applying make-up.
4. Keep using sunscreen year-round to protect your beautiful skin.
Call or email us if you need help with any of these tips.
1. Make-up: Go modern and light with bold lips and neutral eye makeup.
2. Hair: Opt for braids, a loose updo, or a ponytail. Want simple? Straighten hair and add a beautiful headband or go with romantic curls.
3. Dress: short dresses or two-piece dresses in fun, floral prints and luxurious fabrics like sequins and satin are on trend. Popular colors include deep wine, black, and navy or brighter reds and pinks.