1. Take care of your skin: cleanse properly and use sunscreen daily. Call us for your free skin analysis with Rosie, our aesthetician, and get started on a good skin care routine. Remember, 95% of your selfie is your skin!
2. Keep make-up light and neutral. Toss products that are more than 3 months old – they could be growing harmful bacteria.
3. Don’t use heat on your hair daily. Try braiding, ponytails, beachy waves, or going natural.
Want straight hair for back to school? We offer Brazilian Blowouts and Keratin Treatments. Get less frizz, more manageable hair, and faster drying time. Call us today at 601.707.5218 to schedule your appointment.
4. Get your sleep and stay hydrated. At least 8 hours nightly and 64 ounces of water daily will help you stay alert while helping you look and feel your best.
5. Get organized. Stay calm as the busy school year kicks-off by keeping a journal, planner, and/or master list of your assignments and things to do.
6. Come see us. Call 601.707.5218 today to schedule your appointment today!